For more information about this job please contact:
A great opportunity has arisen for an Experienced Yard Supervisor to join one of our clients based in Enfield. This client is growing rapidly & have a fantastic brand!
You must have previous experience within a similar position & you will be responsible for all activity in the yard. This will include safe HGV traffic flow & much more!
- Ownership of inbound traffic, liaising with the planning and customer service teams to ensure workload is balanced
- Control of access to site, load documentation etc.
- Work with suppliers to maintain inventory levels & ensure no interruptions are made to supply
- Ownership of company accounts, ensuring receipts & despatch notes are recorded correctly
- Maintenance of Health & Safety standards onsite
- Ensuring safe conduct & handling of bulk deliveries to site
Contract – Permanent Location – Enfield Hours – 8:30am until 5:30pm Monday to Friday
Salary – dependent on experience & will be discussed with candidates upon telephone screening
Benefits – Discretionary bonus based on company & individual performance
Holiday – 28 days holiday
Start Date – ASAP – March/April
If you are interested in this vacancy then please apply with your updated CV & one of our experienced consultants will be in touch if selected for the next stage of the recruitment process.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. (Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the Barnet Office.
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website