TEMP TO PERM YARD SUPERVISOR - SANDY - FULL TIME
Do you have excellent customer service skills?
A full UK driving licence?
Are you looking for a new opportunity that is both challenging and rewarding?
We are currently recruiting for a Yard Supervisor to join a small close knit team that support each other like a family. You will enjoy working closely alongside your experienced colleagues to deliver and maintain the highest levels of customer satisfaction that the industry has to offer.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
• Assist with the managing of the day to day operations of the yard. To include receiving, storing of vehicles, auction setup and vehicle protection services.
• Offer assistance to customers and handle customer issues providing an excellent customer service.
• Record vehicle information accurately and legibly including the logging of plant usage.
• Look to motivate and guide the Yard team.
• Use a tractor to move vehicles as required and/or directed.
• Maintain a positive attitude and professional approach.
• Follow Health & Safety, and Company guidelines, to maintain a safe and efficient working environment.
• Such other duties as requested by your line manager.
• Demonstrable supervisory experience
• Attention to detail
• Full UK Driving Licence
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction.
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.