For more information about this job please contact:
A great opportunity has arisen for an Experienced Yard Assistant/Banksman to join one of our clients based in Enfield. This client is growing rapidly & have a fantastic brand!
You must have previous experience within a similar position & you will be responsible for all activity in the yard. This will include safe HGV traffic flow & much more!
- Controlling access to the site
- Supporting the Yard Supervisor with documentation control
- Safe manoeuvring of all vehicles
- Maintaining storage of pallets & other consumables
- Ensure Health & Safety standards are maintained
- Help to ensure that waste is removed from site in a timely manner
- Support Yard Supervisor to minimise risk from fire etc.
- Support Yard Supervisor to ensure that chemicals are correctly stored & accounted for
- Cover for the Yard Supervisor & Warehouse Assistants
Contract – Permanent Location – Enfield Hours – 8:30am until 5:30pm Monday to Friday
Salary – dependent on experience & will be discussed with candidates upon telephone screening
Benefits – Discretionary bonus based on company & individual performance
Holiday – 28 days holiday
Start Date – ASAP – March/April
If you are interested in this vacancy then please apply with your updated CV & one of our experienced consultants will be in touch if selected for the next stage of the recruitment process.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. (Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the Barnet Office.
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website