For more information about this job please contact:
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Workshop Operative to join a rewarding company in Welwyn Garden City on a permenant basis
Do you have experience of assembly and are confident on the computer and the phone?
Are you looking for a permenant role?
If you have answered yes to the above then this is the role for you!
Working Hours: Monday to Friday: 8.30am – 5.30pm (4.30pm finish on Fridays)
Main Roles and Responsibilities
- Using a variety of tools and equipment to assemble components
- Reading and interpreting written instructions to assemble the entire product
- Use of the phone to speak with customers and reporting on the PC
- Clean, assemble, disassemble, and replace parts as required
- Strong, previous experience in a similar position, including soldering and wiring.
- Being able to work with a team.
- Knowledge of electrical circuits (domestic and low voltage).
- Being able to work under pressure.
- Being able to work quickly.
- Having good communication abilities.
- Ability to read drawings.
- Fine soldering.
- Well versed in handling hand tools.
- Communication skills.
- Honesty and reliability.
- A willingness to work on a flexible basis.
- Previous experience manufacturing electromechanical products.
- Desirable to have an Electronics qualification (Apprenticeship, NVQ or City & Guilds)
Ideal candidates will have good electrical experience, be able to work in a fast paced environment and must be good with time keeping, must be enthusiastic and methodical person with good work ethic. Team work and communication skills are a must. Very rewarding both personally and financially for the right candidate.
If you would be interested in this position, please call Sarah or Charlotte on 01707 377088 or apply online with your CV
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. (Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the Welwyn Garden City Office)
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website