For more information about this job please contact:
Osborne Appointments are currently recruiting for a Workshop / Assembly Operative to join our client based in Welham Green.
Job Type: Temporary basis (6 months approximately)
Start Date: As soon as possible
Monday to Friday, 07:00 – 17:00 (30 minute lunch break)
- Assembling large items e.g. door frames and aluminium window frames etc.
- Use a range of production equipment and hand tools e.g mallet and mastic/glue gun
- Use of Fork lift truck (reach truck) – subject to experience
- Ensure safe working practices at all times
- Carry out additional tasks/responsibilities as required
Skills / Experience required:
- Previous manufacturing/assembly/warehouse experience
- Can demonstrate assembly skills
- Broad understanding of hand tools and production equipment
- Fork lift truck (reach truck) experience an advantage
- Knowledge of safe working practices - including handling heavy items
- Strong communication skills
- Team Player
To apply, please submit your CV for review.
To discuss this role in more detail, please call Sarah or Roxanne - 01707 377 088
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.