For more information about this job please contact:
Are you an experienced Account Manager?
Would you be keen to join a successful and ever-growing team located Hertfordshire who really value their employees!?
If so, I may have the role for you.
- Bonus Scheme - £2-3k OTE
- Access to bonus scheme on completion of probation
- Life Assurance from Day 1
- Starting on 20 days holiday, increasing to 25 days holiday after full calendar year
- Sick Pay – on completion of probation
- Simply Health Voucher Scheme
- Work Placed Pension Scheme
- Access to EAP
- People – you’ll be joining our dynamic, fun and exciting team
- Free on-site parking
- Identify opportunities with new and existing customers within the wholesale market, proactively target these prospects with a clear and detailed plan enabling you to build long term profitable sales, develop relationships and recommend solutions.
- Proactively build relationships with new and existing customers to establish yourself as their key account manager and grow these accounts where opportunities are identified.
- Respond to incoming email and phone enquiries, ensuring customers are quoted, and orders are processed by the sales support team.
- Create daily outbound proactive call place, ensuring you have a clear pro-active approach to key account management.
- Where required, provide support across the wider team in quoting customers from other teams.
- Challenge any objections to convert your quotes.
- Actively look for ways to grow business by immersing yourself in the industry and working closely with the sales leadership team on new ideas and prospects.
- Advise customers on forthcoming product developments and discuss special promotions
- Maintain clear and up to date customer records on the company CRM.
- Visits to key customers may be required to build on new and existing relationships in the future.
- Representing the company at trade exhibitions, events, and demonstrations as and when required.
- Remaining motivated at all times, managing your workloads in a progressive and proactive way to achieve your KPI’S.
The ideal candidate:
- Previous internal sales experience selling in UK electrical wholesalers
- Strong B2B distribution sales experience, ideally consultative and/or technical
- Proactive account management experience is essential
- Strong communicator both verbally and in written form at all levels
- Ability to develop and maintain effective, positive working relationships with internal and external professionals
- Enjoys working to sales targets and goals, always striving to overachieve
- Good all-round IT skills and previous experience using a CRM system
- Must be a team player “can do, will do” proactive working attitude, determination, and confidence
- Resilience and ability to cope with rejection
- Ability to prioritise work and adapt positively to changing priorities
- Able to work on own initiative
- Formal sales qualification will support any application
To discuss this role in more detail, please email Hayley - Hayley.Whitmarsh@oa-uk.co.uk
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website