PERMANENT- WAREHOUSE TEAM LEADER - WOKING - £20,000
- Do you have a Military background or similar or alternatively are you a warehouse operative looking for the next career move?
- Would you pass an enhanced CRB check?
- Are you comfortable working within a high security environment?
My client is a prestigious, well known and well respected brand who requires a Warehouse Team Leader in Woking
As a Team Leader you would be required to lead and supervise a team of warehouse operatives carrying out repair and refurbishment of household electrical items.
Hours: Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm
- To ensure operational KPI's are met and exceeded
- Maintain effective relationships with all stakeholders
- Monitoring and reporting any security concerns to Security Manager
- Updating required productivity trackers
- Compliance to all work instructions
- Inducting and training all staff
- Ensuring compliance to all H&S and reporting / investigation
- Someone who is capable of motivating a team of staff
- A good understanding of operational processes
- Able to communicate at all levels
- Be able to manage their time effectively and work under their own initative
Apply with your cv immediately or if you have further questions, please contact Alicia Cascone or Mandy Hayers on 01908 921090
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.