For more information about this job please contact:
Warehouse Team Leader Required!
OA are pleased to be working exclusively with an employer of choice who are moving to Leighton Buzzard in the next two months having bought their premises.
They are a market leader in the manufacturing of mobility access and evacuation products serving the whole of the UK. They are committed to provide a fully inclusive working environment and offer excellent career opportunities at all levels due to unprecedented growth.
Job Title: Warehouse Team Leader
Job Type: Permanent, full time
Location: Based in Leighton Buzzard, and some trainiging to be in Welham green during the move to new premises
Start Date: As soon as possible
Hours: Monday – Friday 7am -5pm with a 30 Minute unpaid lunch break
Saturday work where required x 1.25 hourly rate
Benefits: Lunch provided, 30 days holiday, car parking on site, progression opportunities
Salary: £31,110 based on £13 an hour on a 47.5 week
You will be responsible for stock company own manufactured and bought in items and all kitted items. You will be required to ensure the daily and weekly operations of the warehouse are maintained efficiently and cost effectively. There will be many shared resources between warehousing and production.
Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Goods In (including in Orderwise)
- Goods Out/Despatch (including in Orderwise)
- Logistics for all goods out
- Liaising with customer service and ensuring all required dates are met or advising new/correct dates
- Maintain external stock on Orderwise and in excel
- Highlighting issues with BOMs
- Control of warehouse inventory, ensuring stock accuracy
- Co-ordinating all forklift activity
- Lead time information for all in stock goods
- Kitting /pick to order
- Highlighting pending stock issues on products in your area and liaising with Purchasing to ensure continuity of supply
- Sharing and managing resource between warehouse/works,
- Daily/constant communication with production team lead
- Co-ordinating team members and tasks
- Team communication & motivation
- Attending/contributing in weekly production meetings
- On-boarding/induction/training/skills monitoring of new and temp staff
- Co-ordinating & monitoring team brakes, absence and holiday requests
- Safe and tidy warehouse areas
- Promoting and being conscious of company policies, procedures and requirements on Health & Safety, Quality standards and HR including safe working practices
- Working with HR and providing feedback on staff appraisals plus recruitment requirements
- Open and Close building as required
If you are interested in this position, please apply direct with your CV or call Sarah on 01707 377088
Any agency applications will be forwarded to OA.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days.
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website