For more information about this job please contact:
PERMANENT WAREHOUSE TEAM LEADER - WORCESTERSHIRE - £17,806.25
- Currently a warehouse operative and looking for the next step up into a Team Leader role?
- Or currently a Team Leader looking for a change
- Monday - Friday shifts so no long hours or shift patterns
- Want to work in an environment where no two days are the same
Abit about the company:-
Working on behalf of a global logistics company where developing their staff is key to their business.
Onto the vacancy:-
This is an environment where no two days are the same. Of course there is structure to the day and requirements need to be met but if variety is something you want, this could be an exciting opportunity for you.
On a daily basis you will be involved in the following duties:-
- Working in a secure environment
- Receive orders into the workshop against orders picked and dispatched on a daily/weekly basis
- Work closely with Supervisors to manage order picking staff
- Ability to understand and carry out instructions
- Monday - Friday to be flexible to work 8am - 5pm
- Attention to details and accuracy
- Ability to work as part of a team whilst motivating others
- Physically fit and capable of manual handling/lifting
PLEASE NOTE:- For this position all successful candidates will be subject to a cleared enhanced DBS check and you will not be able to start with the organisation until this has been processed and security cleared
Apply with your cv immediately, email email@example.com or contact Mandy Hayers/ Louise Oakley on 01908 921090
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activities, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business