For more information about this job please contact:
**WAREHOUSE TEAM LEADER**
PERMANENT - £18,406
- Do you have a excellent people skills?
- Would you pass a full security clearance?
- Are you comfortable working within a high security environment?
My client is a prestigious, well known and well respected brand who requires a Warehouse Team Leader.
As a Team Leader you would be required to lead and supervise a team of warehouse operatives carrying out picking and packaging. You would need to ensure that there is safe and efficient distribution of orders.
- Ensure that all daily duties, procedures and processes are completed and adhered to on a day to day basis to ensure a high level of service is received by the customer.
- Managing a team ensuring that each team member has the skill required to carry out their job role.
- Full compliance to all Health and Safety regulations, ensuring that all Health & Safety policies and procedures within their areas of responsibility are complied with and fully maintained.
- Assist in co-ordinating your team to accomplish the weekly processing, picking, packing, and the dispatch of orders to prisoners.
- Ensure orders are completed and distributed within the agreed times.
- Ensure all delivery queries are dealt with using the applicable process and reported to Workshop Manager/Supervisors.
- Ensure all relevant operational documents are completed accurately/timely.
- Ensure the returns procedure is followed in the event of stock being damaged or an unfulfilled order at distribution.
- Observe personal and product hygiene requirements in line with legislation at all times, and adopt a "clean as you go" attitude within the work environment.
- Ensure agreed KPI's are met.
- Plan resources to ensure activities on shift are achieved
Working Hours: Monday - Friday 0800 - 1700
Apply with your CV immediately or call Beth Hudson on 01908 921090
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activities, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.