For more information about this job please contact:
A great opportunity has arisen for an Experienced Warehouse Team Leader with a Counterbalance Forklift License to join one of our clients based in Enfield. This client is growing rapidly & have a fantastic brand!
You must have previous managerial/team leader experience within a Warehouse as the successful candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the large warehouse. Day to day duties will include;
- Managing the end to end movement of goods within the Warehouse
- Ensuring that goods which are received are inspected for quality & documentation is also compliant
- Be familiar with Inventory, Pick Face & Space Management
- Ensuring MHE fleet are available at all times & ensure that they are all in working order
- Be the representative for meetings on a daily, weekly & monthly basis
- First point of contact for Warehouse Team & Customer Service Team
- Ensuring compliance within the warehouse is 100% in line with the companies policies
- Understand & Maintain working knowledge of SAP, WMS & EMCS
- Developing & mentoring Warehouse Operatives
- Direct line management of team
Contract – Permanent Location – Enfield Hours – 8:30am until 5:30pm Monday to Friday
Salary – dependent on experience & will be discussed with candidates upon telephone screening
Benefits – Discretionary bonus based on company & individual performance
Holiday – 28 days holiday
Start Date – January 2021
If you are interested in this vacancy then please apply with your updated CV & one of our experienced consultants will be in touch if selected for the next stage of the recruitment process.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. (Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the Barnet Office.
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website