Osborne Appointments are recruiting for a Warehouse Operative for our client, an Industrial business based in Stevenage
on a Temporary Part time basis.
Working Hours: Based over 2 days working 18:00-2230 (8-10 hours a week)
- Unloading and loading lorries of stock
- Picking and packing customer orders
- Moving materials and equipment around the warehouse
- Keeping the warehouse tidy and organised
- Must be physically fit and able to lift heavy products
- Previous experience of working in a Warehouse is preferred
- Applicants must be able to work under pressure
- Applications must be able to work within a team and individually
Please call Roxanne or Sarah at Osborne Appointments if you are interested on 01707 377088, or apply directly with your most recent CV.
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.