For more information about this job please contact:
WAREHOUSE OPERATIVE – TERM TIME
My client is a leader in their business sector who are looking to expand due to coming up to their peak period.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to go to perm
- TERM TIME ONLY
- Monday – Friday
- Hours: Flexi – between 9am – 4pm
- Free parking
- Free lunch provided
What is the role?
- Picking, packing & getting orders ready for dispatch
- Checking emails
- Filling shelves and re stocking as necessary
- Assist with loading and unloading
- Some heavy lifting may be required
- IT literate
- Good written communication
- MUST have a good understanding of English (written mainly)
- Happy to work on own initiative
- AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
Successful candidate MUST be able to register with us in BARNET as soon as possible.
PLEASE NOTE – We have a high number of applications so please be patient. Candidates MUST apply with their CV before being considered
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. (Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the North London Office)