For more information about this job please contact:
Osborne Appointments are recruiting for Warehouse Operative for our client, an Industrial business based in Welwyn on a temporary - permanent basis.
Hours: 9.30 to 5.30
If you are able to travel to Welwyn and are looking for potential bonuses and overtime hours, this may be perfect for you. Public transport is also accessible.
- Unloading and loading lorries of stock
- Picking and packing customer orders
- Moving materials and equipment around the warehouse
- Keeping the warehouse tidy and organised
- Previous experience of working in a Warehouse is preferred
- Must have excellent attention to detail
- Must have a good written and verbal communicator
- Applicants must be able to under take a physically demanding role
- Applicants must be able to work under pressure
Please call Sarah on 01707 377088 at Osborne Appointments if you are interested, or apply directly with your most recent CV.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. (Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the Welwyn Garden City Office)
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements.In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity,please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website