We are currently recruiting for a small friendly business in St Neots.
The successful candidate will be working within a small team in the Warehouse. The role we are recruiting for is for a Warehouse Operative and ideally this is a permanent role.
As a Warehouse Operative your key tasks will be the following;
• Ensure that all equipment within your scope of work is maintained to the highest standard.
• Must be computer literate and able to use basic MS Office programs such as emails, Excel and Word.
• Responsible for ensuring the operation of yard stock control using an in-house stock software system (full training will be given)
• Load and unload vehicles promptly within the confines of safety, ensuring only serviceable equipment is loaded.
• Ensure that all paperwork has been processed correctly and passed to your Line Manager in a timely manner.
You will have previous experience working in a warehouse environment as a warehouse operative, preferably available with little notice and eager to join a growing team.
Ideally the successful candidate will have a FLT Licence however this is only desirable (so please do not let this put you off).
We have interviews immediately available so please apply today if you are ready for a new challenge and ready to get stuck in.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the OA Bedford Office.
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.