For more information about this job please contact:
Warehouse Operative: St Alban’s– Temporary – Permanent
Hours: Monday – Friday 9 – 6pm
Pay Rate: £8.21 - £9.00ph
Are you looking to work for an innovative company that offers...
- Free Parking
- The chance to become a permanent member of staff
- A pleasant and friendly working environment
- Training and Progression
Osborne Appointments are currently recruiting for our client based in St Alban’s. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking for a long- term role. The successful candidate will be trained within the warehouse to become confident in all areas.
The primary role is to cut various types of cable (using our bespoke machinery) box and prepare for despatch both nationwide and globally. No experience is necessary as full training is provided.
Our ideal candidate would be someone “switched on” and willing to learn all aspects of Warehousing & Logistics- but it’s up to the individual what they want to make it.
- Arranging the orders to meet customer satisfaction
- Using bespoke machinery
- Working within a team environment
- Preparing products to be dispatched
- Keeping the warehouse clean and tidy
- Using a PC to print labels and data entry
- Must be numerate & literate.
- Must have basic PC/Keyboard skills as the role can include some Warehouse Admin (data entry)
- Accurate and conscientious.
- Positive” can do” attitude and work ethic.
- Eager to learn and progress
- Good attendance and timekeeping an absolute essential requirement.
- Monday to Friday 09.00- 18.00- No weekends, Bank Holidays or shift work.
- 20 days paid holiday plus 8 bank holiday days rising to 25 days holiday after first full year.
- Free Parking
- Annual Pay Reviews
- Company Bonus Scheme (after 6 months probationary period)
- Ongoing Training Internal/External e.g Forklift Training (if Required)
- Opportunity to move and progress into other departments
If you are interested in applying for the above role, please submit your CV online.
Should you wish to discuss in more detail, please call Charlotte or Mollie on 01707 377088
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. (Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the Welwyn Garden City Office)
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our websiteCriteria