For more information about this job please contact:
Our client based in Letchworth is currently seeking an experienced Despatch Operative / Forklift Driver to join their team on a temporary to permanent basis.
Working hours: Monday – Friday 08:00 - 16:30
Duties to include:
- To control the administration within the Despatch department - very good IT skills required
- To liaise with the Despatch Supervisor and carry out tasks set
- To book transport as and when requested
- To organise and print labels collections for couriers
- To assist with loading and unloading of vehicles
- To drive Counter Balance fork lift trucks
- Be aware of health and safety issues
- As and when directed by a Manager, undertake any other tasks set
- Very good IT skills required.
- Ability to use own initiative and work under pressure
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good communicator
- Good prioritization skills
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Proactive with an eye for problem solving and continuous improvement
- Computer Literacy – SPS tools and Microsoft Package
- Knowledge and operation of Warehouse Management systems will be to your advantage
- Forklift Licence – VNA / HLOP / CB / Reach will be to your advantage – Training will be provided if you are successful and do not possess a licence
If you are interested in this position, please apply direct with your CV or contact 01707 377088 to discuss potential opportunities available for you.
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.