For more information about this job please contact:
Osborne Appointments are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Operative to join our client based in
Letchworth on a full time Permanent basis.
The working hours for the role are Monday to Friday, 9:00 -17:00
Job Purpose: General picking and packing responsibilities within a busy warehouse environment,
To adhere to all company Health and Safety regulations.
Attention to detail is essential.
- To ensure everything is picked and packaged to a high standard on a daily basis and despatched the same day.
- Complete regular checks to ensure part code and description match product
- Complete regular checks to ensure the product quantity and description match with the order
- Ensure orders are packaged with adequate packing material to prevent damage in transit
- Enter correct information onto the pickslips.
- Maintain ongoing housekeeping duties.
- Adhere to all Health and Safety procedures at all time
Experience, qualifications and skills
- Warehouse experience
- Numeracy skills
- Good team player
- Good attention to detail
- Previous experience within Shipping
- Fork lift licence preferably
If you are interested in this position please apply direct with you CV, or To discuss this role in more detail, please call Sarah or Charlotte - 01707 377 088
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.