For more information about this job please contact:
Warehouse Operatives Needed!
Job Type: Permanent, full time
Start Date: As soon as possible
Hours: Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm
Salary: £20,592 a year based on 40 hours a week
The role is a great opportunity to work in a busy warehouse and learn a range of warehouse skills.
The role offers support from our internal teams as well as a variety of tasks as you will rotate around the different areas of our warehouse function
Osborne Appointments are recruiting on behalf of our client based in Hitchin for a Permanent Warehouse Operative position and they offer some great benefits to include the following:
- 25 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- SMART Pension Scheme (Enhanced Company Contributions)
- Life Insurance
- Healthcare Support, including an Employee Support and Assistance Programme
- Employee Discount Platform
- Internal Recognition & Reward Schemes
- To ensure that all orders are picked, checked, packed, and dispatched, on time, and right-first time, in accordance with current operating procedures.
- You will be responsible in ensuring stock and associated receipts are processed and booked-in accurately.
- Liaise with other members of the team to prioritize the booking in and dispatch of stock to meet customer service requirements.
- Within the role you will be required to partake in stock takes and stock management.
- As an ongoing task you will be expected to ensure high standards of cleanliness within the Warehouse and to keep all areas clear of debris.
- Manage engineering return orders from receipt to return to stock.
We are looking for a candidate with previous warehousing experience, who has experience working towards deadlines and KPI’s.
As a busy warehouse, accuracy and a good attention to detail will be essential to continually exceed our business and customer requirements and expectations.
You will also be experienced in Using systems, you will be a confident user of IT systems as well as have excellent numeric and literacy ability.
If you are interested in this position, please apply direct with your CV or call Sarah on 01707 377088.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days.
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website