For more information about this job please contact:
Immediate start work Available ! !
We have a warehouse operative role available in Bedford
A Successful candidate will work closely with the Warehouse Manager, Stock Controller, Logistics Coordinator, Production Team Leaders, and Production and Service Technicians to ensure their departments are supplied with the correct parts on-time to accommodate a busy production schedule and sales requirements.
- Accepting box deliveries and offloading delivery vehicles
- Counting, labelling and visual inspection of incoming parts; receiving goods on the system
- Put away of parts to shelves and racking; cross-dock deliveries for production shortages
- Making kits from metalwork parts#
- Picking and delivering parts to production, service and engineering departments in a timely and efficient manner
- Packing spare parts and small DC & Automotive products in boxes
- Blocking and bracing units inside the shipping crates and inside the shipping containers
- Despatch of goods – handing over parcels and loading collection vehicles
- Maintain accurate stock levels and participate in stocktaking duties as required
- Maintain good housekeeping standards within the warehouse and yard area
- Maintain a safe working environment – ensure the forklift trucks are operated in a safe and responsible manner
- Participate in improvement activities within the Warehouse
- Be an active part of the Warehouse team
Monday to Friday
We are looking for associates who can commit, who are punctual and also reliable.
You will be working within a busy team where team work is essential.
If you are available immediately please contact us today.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the OA Bedford Office.
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.