For more information about this job please contact:
Osborne Appointments have Fantastic Opportunity with Immediate Starts!
We are currently looking to recruit a number of warehouse operatives to work as part of a small team for our client based in Sandy, Bedfordshire.
This role will be ongoing and is a great opportunity to begin a career with a company that offers fantastic career development. Full training is provided and you will get the opportunity to work in a friendly team!
- Monday to Friday shift
- Staff canteen
- Ongoing work
- Immediate starts
- Weekly pay
Shifts and pay rates
- 06:00AM – 02:00PM £9.00 per hour
- 02:00PM – 10:00PM £9.25 per hour
- 10:00PM – 06:00AM £10.80 per hour
- To observe company health and safety regulations at all times
- To set and run the printing line.
- To prepare materials required for the next job on the programme and ensure they are in good order.
- To communicate effectively with other team members.
- To maintain a clean and tidy work place.
To carry out any other work or duties, as the workload so requires
Working on the production line requires
- Bench Work.
- Collating Items Ready for Assembly.
- Other general production duties.
- Light Assembly of cardboard boxes.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Osborne Appointments who are acting as a recruitment agency. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will be in contact with you within 3 days.
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction