For more information about this job please contact:
Osborne Appointments are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Operative to join our client based in St Albans on a full time Permanent basis.
Forklift Reach and Counterbalance License is essential for this position
The working hours for the role are Monday to Friday, 8.00am – 5pm Monday Friday
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (pack, wrap, label, load, ship)
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimise space utilisation.
- Adhere to health and safety requirements and report any issues
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and co-workers
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations. Operate and maintain warehouse vehicles and equipment within the Health and Safety guidelines of Nabco UK Ltd.
- Assist Goods-In and sign for any deliveries into the warehouse. Place parcels into the parcels location and advise the Goods In department of any damages of the goods received.
- Do Forklift checks if and when required.
- Contribute to the maintenance of an orderly and safe working environment
- Any other Ad-hoc duties.
- Proven working experience as a Warehouse Operative
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Ability to lift heavy goods
- Good communication skills
- Be adaptable to any work related processes and working practises
- Ability to follow instruction
- Current forklift license ( Reach & Counter balance )
If you are interested in this position please apply direct with you CV, or To discuss this role in more detail, please call Sarah or Charlotte - 01707 377 088
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.