Osborne Appointments are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Manager to join a growing organisation based in Enfield.
The main purpose of the role is to organise and maintain all warehouse floor aspects of Health and Safety, maintain an organised work frame for warehouse staff and to contribute to team effort and develop the Warehouse team to grow the business.
Key details about the role;
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
- Based in Enfield
- Manage & control all Warehouse Operations
- Ensure stock & inventories are kept up to date
- Resolve any discrepancies within the Warehouse
- Provide support to other departments with regards to Warehouse requirements
- Liaise with other departments regarding deliveries
- Manage & develop other employees within the Warehouse
- Set KPI’s for Warehouse candidates to achieve
- Production planning
- Management experience
- Communicates well