For more information about this job please contact:
An opportunity has arisen for a Goods In Manager to join a well established client of ours based in Edmonton.
£28,500 - £32,500 DOE
Hours: 07:00 - 15:30 & 09:00 - 17:30
This role is a full time, permanent position.
- Deliveries, picking, stock checking ensuring continuity, productivity and many more.
- Delegating, mentoring and monitoring the team.
- Liaising with clients and in-house departments.
- Meeting tight deadlines and completing daily schedules.
- Keeping stock control up to date and ensuring inventory accuracy using a bespoke system.
- Ensuring health & safety policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Warehouse experience
- Leadership experience
- Confidence to manage, lead and motivate a team
- Organised, punctual and dependable with consistent attendance
- Ambition to progress within the company
- Excellent communicator
- Computer literate
- Forklift licence is preferable but not essential
- Flexible approach to work hours
- Working overtime will be required during busy periods
- Wage/salary is subject to experience
If you are interested in this role and would like to find out more then please apply with your up to date CV.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.