For more information about this job please contact:
WAREHOUSE MANAGER - MILTON KEYNES - PERMANENT - £25,000 - £30,000
- Are you looking for a company dedicated to their employees and customers?
- Would you like with a business that provides private healthcare?
- Do you want to work for an expanding company that are rated as outstanding by their employees in an independent survey?
Our client is a strong, stable, and expanding company, who allow their managers to work autonomously with their teams, whilst supporting them when needed.
- Lead the distribution team to be the number one supplier to their branch network
- Implement sound stock management principles to ensure stock integrity, stock rotation and reduce stock losses
- Monitor supplier delivery performance
- Manage outbound couriers to the branch network
- Maintain standards of Health & safety and security within the warehouse
- Previous experience within a Warehouse Manager role is essential
- Experience of working within a FMCG environment
- Forklift Licence: ideally Counterbalance and Reach
- Experienced in stock management systems
Working Hours: 5 days out of 7 - 40 hours per week
Apply with your CV immediately or contact Louise Cotter on 01908 921090
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activities, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.