For more information about this job please contact:
Osborne Appointments are currently working with a very exciting client based in St Albans who are looking to recruit for a Warehouse Logistics Administrator to join the team.
This is a temporary opportunity to start in January 2021, with the opportunity to go permanent for the right candidate.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm, 1 hour lunch break
Weekly pay and offering £23,000 on a permanent basis
- Provide, monthly, weekly, and daily forecast of inbound and outbound order schedules to the warehouse manager and team
- Booking-in inbound deliveries onto ERP System
- To manage the day-to-day order process including creating works orders to be made, allocating Picking Notes for despatch required for next day delivery
- Booking–in Customers deliveries (RS) onto customer portal
- Dealing with Returns Process Policy entering details onto system and advising Warehouse of next steps, and liaising with the wider company team to determine correct actions for rectification
- Working closely with Warehouse Team/ Manager/ Stock Controller on a daily basis
- Dealing with internal queries/ requests for Sales/Customer Service
- Producing dispatch labels for completed pick notes on system
- Various Data Entry and reporting tasks, including monthly KPIs
- Liaising with shipping companies in relation to inbound shipments and overseas freight
- To liaise with UK carriers, book collections and deal with any issues that may arise
Skills and Experience:
- Computer literate- experience in using in- house ERP systems, MS Word & Excel (intermediate) and carrier systems
- A good level of numeracy & literacy
- Must be friendly, approachable, and confident
- A keen eye for detail with good communication, organisation and interpersonal skills coupled with an enthusiastic positive and flexible approach
- Knowledge of all activities within a Warehouse environment desired
- Must be able to multi-task and work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
If you are interested in this position and available to start immediately, apply today!
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity,please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website