For more information about this job please contact:
Osborne Appointments are currently working with a large, well established client based Letchworth Garden City who are looking to recruit for a Part-Time Warehouse Administrator to join the team.
This is a temporary opportunity to start in January 2021, with the opportunity to go permanent for the right candidate.
Working Hours: Monday to Wednesday, 8:30am to 16:30pm (flexability is required to cover absences)
- Handling customer complaints received via phone or email. Log, investigate and provide communication covering root cause and corrective action.
- Liaising with carriers on missing shipments and adhering to the credit claim process.
- Provide weekly reporting on productivity, lateness and absenteeism to drive continuous improvement within the operation.
- Overhead order processing using the Management System.
- Provide additional cover on Reception as and when needed
- Perform other specific and general duties as requested
- Ensuring distribution complies with the dangerous goods regulations.
- Regular review and update of Skill Matrix in line with training records and training needs.
Skills and Experience:
- Previous administration experience in a similar industry
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to create good working relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office)
- Ability to work independently without constant direction
- Have an understanding of or the ability to learn about export/customs controls/documentation
- High attention to detail and working diligently
If you are interested in this position and available to start immediately, apply today!
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity,please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website