For more information about this job please contact:
Osborne Appointments are recruiting for a Warehouse Administrator for our client based in St Albans on a temporary to permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity with a growing organisation.
Hours: Monday to Friday 09.00- 18.00 - No weekends, Bank Holidays or shift work.
This role is on a temp to perm basis for 12 weeks, after that period a permanent position will be offered (Providing you meet performance and attendance requirement’s)
- Producing dispatch labels for completed pick notes on system
- Dealing with any pick note issues that arise, stock shortages etc
- Attending to customers face to face (some heavy lifting involved)
- Liaising with Warehouse Team on a daily basis
- Dealing with Returns Process entering details on system and putting stock away
- Labelling pallets /goods for dispatch
- Taking and uploading photos of completed goods for international despatch
- Dealing with internal queries/ requests for Sales/Customer Service
- Phoning external carriers for prices, ETA’s etc
- Organising Same Day Carriers on an ad-hoc basis when required
- Booking in deliveries onto ERP System
- Checking and signing- off Transport Invoices
- Various Data Entry and reporting tasks.
Do you/Are you?
· Have previous experience in a similar role within a Warehouse environment
· Able to lift up to 20kg
· Computer literate- experience in using in- house ERP systems, MS Word & Excel
· Able to multi-task and work under pressure in a fast paced environment
· Accurate and conscientious
· Eager to learn and progress
· A good Team Player
If you answered yes to all of the above questions we would really like to hear from you!
Please apply with your most up to date CV now!
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. (Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the Welwyn Garden City Office)
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website