For more information about this job please contact:
Osborne Appointments are currently working with a very exciting client based in Letchworth who are looking to recruit for an experienced Warehouse Administrator to join the team.
This is a temporary opportunity to start immediately, with the opportunity to go permanent for the right candidate.
Working Hours: 40 hours a week, Monday to Friday
- Support Returns Material Authorization (RMA) for Internal / External customer New Stock, Warranty & Repair returns
- Handle customer complaints received via phone or email. Log, investigate and provide communication covering root cause and corrective action.
- Liaise with carriers on missing shipments and adhering to the credit claim process.
- Liaise with procurement for Contract negotiations; obtain over quotations from suppliers for overhead spend
- Support overhead expenditure order processing using the Management System & liaising with procurement to resolve payment issues
- Support Environmental / Health & Safety within workplace and liaise with suppliers on EHS related documents (contractors agreement, work permits, work at height, fire-hazardous activities
- Support continuous improvement opportunities within warehouse infrastructure and safety
- Set up and oversee maintenance plans & risk assessments: Maintenance, inspection, certification building, racking & machinery
- Perform other specific Administrative and general duties as requested
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience within a similar position.
- Computer literate- experience in using JDE / SAP
- A good level of numeracy & literacy
- Must be friendly, approachable, and confident
- A keen eye for detail with good communication, organisation and interpersonal skills coupled with an enthusiastic positive and flexible approach
- Knowledge of all activities within a Warehouse environment desired
- Must be able to multi-task and work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
If you are interested in this position and available to start immediately, apply today!
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity,please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website