For more information about this job please contact:
Are you a strong administrator?
Do you enjoy working in a fast paced environment?
If so, Osborne Appointments are currently looking to recruit for a Warehouse Administrator to work for one of our large, well-established clients based in Hitchin.
Our client is looking for a candidate that has strong organisation skills, ability to multi-task and a great communicator. You must have strong administration skills and ability to juggle workload!
Our client offers a great working environment, excellent reputation and immediate start dates, with the opportunity to go permanent.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 2PM - 10PM, 40 HOURS (PAID LUNCH)
Weekly Pay - £9.42 an hour, increases after 3 months and 6 months
Free on-site parking + Immediate Start
Warehouse Administrator - Key Responsibilities:
- Using windows applications and checking and filing emails on a daily basis (Outlook, Excel, Word, booking delivery’s/collections on to calendar)
- Dealing with sales orders ( raising orders ready for the warehouse to pick, printing relevant paperwork related to sales order, printing labels that will be applied to pallets on sales order)
- Dealing with drivers (checking sales order numbers, allocating bays, providing paperwork)
- Uploading sales orders to system (scanning on to system and filing in correct date)
- Uploading goods in notes to system (scanning onto system and filing in relevant folder)
Warehouse Administrator - Skills & Experience:
- Experience working within a busy office environment
- Previous experience within an administrative role
- Excellent communication skills
- Microsoft Packages - Word, Excel & Outlook
- Strong attention to detail
If you are interested in this position, please apply with your CV online.
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website