For more information about this job please contact:
Vetting Administrator - Temp to Perm
£10.50 per hour
What does the role look like?
To conduct a vetting service for clients ensuring that checks are completed within the set timescales and in accordance with the client requirements. Looking for new ways to improve processes and to ensure that the client receives the most efficient service possible.
- Processing new vetting applications within the timescales specified
- Understand the different requirements of each client and which check is required for the role and ensure that the relevant documents are uploaded on to the system.
- Ensuring ID is verified
- Administering criminal record and financial credit checks online
- Requesting and chasing up references via phone and email
- Update tracker with vetting progress
- To ensure accuracy, diplomacy and data protection when collecting and cascading personal data.
- Chasing candidates for additional information where required
- Deal with vetting queries in a polite and professional manner
- Maintain trusting relationships with workers and colleagues
- Ensure adherence to Company and client compliance standards
- Any other duties as required by the business
What does the candidate look like?
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- Experience in an Administrative role is desirable
- Ability to prioritise and manage own workload
- Reliable and well organised
- Able to work within company and client procedures and standards
- Team player with a flexible and confident approach to work
If you feel this could be the right role for you, please get in touch with Grace on 01908 921090
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the OA Milton Keynes Office.
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.