Osborne Appointments are currently recruiting for a UK Based Account Manager to join our client based in Welwyn Garden City.
Job Type: Temporary to Permanent
Please Note: This role will require occasional International travel.
- Attend client campaign briefing meetings and correctly interpret the briefs both to the client and internally to company stakeholders;
- Build and process the campaign elements using Excel and other bespoke systems;
- Manage clients campaigns through the briefing, pre-press, production, logistics and invoicing stages;
- Develop, maintain and enhance client relationships;
- Always maintain and present a mature and calm presence when onsite with the client
- Proactively look for and develop client relationships from other client departments;
- Understand and actively pursue opportunities to promote client services and products;
- New Business support to the management team
Experience / Skills required:
- Demonstrate some knowledge in the large format printing, digital printing, Point of Purchase, or Outdoor Advertising industries;
- Work effectively with computer systems including relevant software such Microsoft Office and Excel;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a proven track record of dealing with all levels of people;
- Exceptional customer care ethic and ability to build relationships at all levels;
To discuss this role in more detail, please call us - 01707 377 088
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.