For more information about this job please contact:
Osborne Appointments are currently working with a large Transport company based in Welwyn Garden City and currently looking to recruit an experienced Transport Planner for the Night Shift.
This is a temporary opportunity to start immediately with the opportunity to go permanent for the right candidate.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 20:00 - 05:00am
- Updating the Traffic Manager with updates of each shift.
- Seeing what paperwork needs to be covered from day shift.
- Updating the Traffic Manager with Traffic Sheet, E-mails and any issues.
- Transferring Jobs from Stirling to VIGO.
- Populating VIGO with current jobs.
- Tidying up jobs in VIGO.
- Planning Traffic for next day.
- Sending details of loads for ETA’s, Handhelds and Printer.
- Collating paperwork to Manifests and then vehicle pigeon holes.
- Updating Traffic Sheets.
- Updating Handovers.
- Sending various E-mails as required.
- Handing over to dayshift.
Skills and Experience:
- Must have transport planning experience
- Good IT Skills
- Good Customer Service Skills
- Good telephone manner
- Have a positive can-do attitude
- Attention to detail
- Able to apply a flexible approach to all aspects of their role
- The ability to work under pressure and meet timed deadlines
If you are interested in this position and available to start immediately, apply today!
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity,please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website