For more information about this job please contact:
Are you a Transport Planner and looking for a new role? Do you have Transport industry knowledge and looking to join a friendly business in 2021.
Osborne Appointments are recruiting for an exciting new opportunity to work as a Transport Planner, on a Permanent basis, for a well-established client in Radlett
Working hours: Working Monday to Fridays between the business hours 7am-7pm, but likely 8am-5pm (40 hours a week)
Salary: £25-£30,000 depending on experience
- Extensive knowledge of operational processes and compliance surrounding vehicles and drivers.
- Plan and update Drivers Routes
- Ensure regular updates to managers to understand work in progress and planned work
- Monitor time keeping, performance and productivity
- To develop business and working relationships with existing, and new clients
- Maintain health and safety to ensure all incidents of injury or damage investigated and action taken to ensure no re-occurrences
- Ensure near misses and incidents or accidents are reported and investigated
- Monitor review and assist on risk assessments
- Ensure all transport legislation are recorded in particular tachographs and maintenance
- Ensure all legislative requirements are adhered to around maintenance, tachograph and licensing law and in accordance to company policy and processes
- Ensure full driver debriefs are undertaken and all paperwork submitted completed correctly
- Monitor PPE, tools equipment plant and procured services are allocated correctly.
- Strong Geographical knowledge
- Knowledge or Transport Industry
- Good attention to detail
- CPC (Desirable)
- Determined, competitive and can-do positive attitude
- Good IT skills covering Microsoft packages
- Strong Knowledge on Drivers compliance and Tachograph legislation
- Able to abide by all H&S regulations
If you are interested in this position, please apply direct with your CV, or call to Speak to Sarah and discuss further on 01707 377088
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days.
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website