For more information about this job please contact:
Osborne Appointments are currently working with a large Transport company based in Welwyn Garden City and currently looking to recruit an experienced Transport Planner.
This is a temporary opportunity to start at the beginning of January 2021, with the opportunity to go permanent for the right candidate.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 10 hour shift between 7am to 7pm, occasional Saturday shift.
- Allocating the collections to drivers
- Ensuring Vigo is up to date with the correct collection drivers/ vehicles.
- Dealing with collection issues
- Debriefing Drivers
- General Collections administration
- Answering phones and dealing with queries
- Updating the team and manager's on the progress of collections and deliveries
- Keeping all work areas within the transport office clean and tidy
- Adhere to all health and safety procedures
Skills and Experience:
- Have at least 1-2 year’s experience within a similar transport role
- Good IT Skills
- Good Customer Service Skills
- Good telephone manner
- Have a positive can-do attitude
- Attention to detail
- Able to apply a flexible approach to all aspects of their role
- The ability to work under pressure and meet timed deadlines
If you are interested in this position and available to start immediately, apply today!
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity,please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website