For more information about this job please contact:
Are you a customer-focussed individual with a desire to make a real impact?
Do you enjoy a fast-paced and dynamic environment, with scope for significant progression?
Osborne Appointments are currently recruiting for Transport Customer Service to join our Transport & Logistics client on a permanent basis.
- Location: Hatfield
- Salary: £21,000
- Contract Type: Permanent (Full-Time)
- Flexibility with working hours is a MUST (could include early shifts, evenings, nights or weekends)
- Outbound calls to carriers, booking in transportation
- Managing shipment orders end to end, monitoring the platform to meet business KPIs such as OTIF, SLAs etc
- Building strong relationships and provide support to carriers and shippers to execute day to day loads
- Manage real time challenges and escalations to resolution with an owners mind-set
- Documentation checking and monitoring the success of user adoption
- Contribute to the development of operating procedures and user guides
- Provide feedback and ideas for product and process improvement
- Support the training and on boarding of new colleagues in a rapidly growing team
Key Skills & Experience
- Quick problem solving skills
- Confident telephone manner, including outbound calls
- Attention to detail
- Passion for Customer Service
- Outstanding communications, written and verbal
- Confidence to make suggestions to improve processes
- Desire to grow and develop with a growing business
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply with your CV today
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. (Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the Welwyn Garden City Office).
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.