For more information about this job please contact:
** TRANSPORT COORDINATOR **
STOKE-ON-TRENT - PERMANENT - £21,881 per annum
- Do you want to work for a company who focuses is on Service Excellence?
- Would you like to work for a business that offers professional development opportunities for all members of staff?
- Do you want receive free parking, employee discounts, free parking and Scholarships for employees children?
With the company's success built upon providing first class service and support, they are now looking for an experienced Transport Planner to join their team in Stoke-on-Trent.
- Tactically plan transport movements
- Effectively track and manage collections and deliveries
- Ensure timely and accurate resolution of customer queries
- Work to tight deadlines
- Must be IT Literate
- Have excellent communication skills, written and verbally
- Strong and effective organisation, planning and prcess work methods
- Educated to A-Level standard or equivalent.
International freight experience would be an advantage.
Working Hours: Covering shifts between 7am - 6pm
Apply with your CV immediately or call Beth Hudson on 01908 921090
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction.
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activities, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.