Osborne Appointments are currently recruiting for a Transport Administrator for our established client based in Welwyn Garden City.
Job Type: Temporary to Permanent
Working Hours: Monday to Friday from 09.00 – 19:00
- Importing of customer jobs from web portal
- Pricing/sorting of jobs
- Exporting finished jobs between systems
- Monitoring of network message board and responding to issues
- Printing of customer pallet labels
- Driver estimated time of arrival
- Customer interaction via phone and email
- Knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
The ideal candidate will have;
- High attention to detail
- Previous transport experience would be preferred although not essential
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong communication skills
- PC Literate
To discuss this role in more detail, please call us on 01707 377 088!
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.