For more information about this job please contact:
TRANSPORT ADMINISTRATOR - MILTON KEYNES - PERMANENT - £24,000 - £25,375
- Do you want to work with state of the art equipment, and excellent offices?
- Would you like to work for a client that ensures all staff are supported, developed and motivated?
- Do you want receive discounts with nationwide retailers, Childcare Vouchers, cycle to work scheme and free parking?
The heart of our clients business is their staff, and as such they ensure that all employees are supported, developed and motivated. This in turn has enabled them to have a long serving and dedicated team of experts, and top talent from other sectors.
- Ensure all required transport arrangements are in place to collect and deliver loads to UK and overseas clients
- Ensure accurate and timely new & replacement TFS notifications are submitted to relevant authorities
- Ensure all TFS notifications are clearly communicated
- Maintain accurate records for the company to demonstrate their UK position
- Previous Transport Administration experience
- Experienced in Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Able to prioritise and work to tight deadlines
Working Hours: Mon - Fri 8.30am - 5.00pm
Apply with your CV immediately or contact Louise Cotter on 01908 921090
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activities, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.