For more information about this job please contact:
Training Instructor - Feltham, London
Are you a power tool pro?
Our Client, a well-known, well-loved British brand, are looking for a power tool pro, who will be delivering training on Power Tools.
The ideal candidate would be experienced within Construction/Engineering or Woodwork, confident in speaking and presenting, but the training element can be taught!
The prime function of the role will be to deliver company training courses, at FSC’s to support the Salesforce, internal departments, authorised dealers and end user’s needs.
Do you have hands-on experience of power tools? Industry experience in construction/woodwork or engineering are a must have!
If you have a positive attitude, and approach to your work, you will fit right in but, due to the nature of the role, take a look below at the must have skills:
Qualifications and Training requirements -
- GCSE Grade C or equivalent in English and Maths
- Recognised Apprenticeship
- Experience with repair/service of electronical or Mechanical equipment
Skills and previous knowledge -
- Delivering training programmes
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Microsoft Office
- Excellent organising and planning skills
- A flexible approach, the ability to work well as a team, excellent communication skills and the delivery of high level quality service would make you an ideal candidate for this role.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right individual, please apply today or call Gin on 01908 921090 for more information!
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the OA Milton Keynes Office.
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website