For more information about this job please contact:
An amazing opportunity has arisen for one of our clients based in Glasgow who have seen the market positively picking up and are therefore looking for a Training Instructor to join their team. You will need to have strong experience with Power Tools, Construction and ideally woodwork too.
You will be doing demonstrations of certain products and powertools and training on these so you must be very comfortable with using them and also public speaking too.
PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST BE WILLING TO TRAVEL TO MILTON KEYNES, ENGLAND TO INTERVIEW (Travel expenses paid)
Salary - up to £30,000 depending on experience
Location – Glasgow
- At all times be responsible for the safety of yourself, other staff and visitors, in and around your immediate work area
- To implement the training program for all service centres in the UK
- To assist with the review of the training courses
- To liaise with Regional sales mangers and internal department managers on the relevant training requirements for their team
- To provide hands-on demonstrations of products
- Communicate on a daily basis with the Training administrator
- To answer training queries via phone or email
- To assist with reporting on a monthly log of training attendees/courses
- MUST have experience with using power tools and ideally woodwork, construction or engineering
- Experience of delivering training programms would be a bonus
- Attention to detail is key
- Microsoft package knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong organisational skills
- Team player
- Willingness to learn and get involved
In turn, our client offers a very supportive working environment and room for progression as they are one of the market leaders in their industry.
If you think this job sounds like a perfect match then please apply with your up to date CV - we can always go through it in more detail once you have applied!
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days.
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website