For more information about this job please contact:
Are you flexible and hard-working?
Do you consider yourself a team player?
Are you looking for an exciting and varied role?
If so, this could be the opportunity for you!
Osborne Appointments are currently working on an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager with our Communications & Packaging client based in Welwyn Garden City.
Hours: 8.30am - 5pm
Salary: £20,000 - £24,000 dependent on experience
- Receiving project information from Clients/Account Manager
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients
- Book and attend relevant meetings
- Lead weekly meetings with the client
- Review relevant documents
- Manage the requests and approval of resources
- Support in weekly, monthly and end of season reports
- Manage the end to end artwork approval
Skills & Experience
- Ability to multi-task
- Attention to detail
- A team player
- Proactive approach to work
- Smart appearance and professional attitude
- Approachable and trustworthy
- Strong IT Skills (Including Microsoft Word and Excel)
If you are interested in this role,apply today! For more information, please call Chloe on 01707 377088
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.