Osborne Appointments are recruiting on behalf of our client, based in St Albans for an experienced Traffic Operator on a temporary to permanent basis.
- Ensuring the efficient management of the traffic area
- Helping manage the traffic flow, movement and direction of site vehicles
- Assists and guide vehicles in their duties of reversing and unloading
- Ensuring that all day to day issues are addressed
- Close monitoring of driving in and around the site to ensure a safe working environment
- Previous experience in similar role
- Good Communication skills
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and work outside
If you are interested in this position please send your CV, for more information please contact Roxanne on 01707 377088.
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.