For more information about this job please contact:
Osborne Appointments are recruiting for a Banksman for our client based in Hatfield on a temporary to permanent basis.
Reporting to the Facilities Manager the role will be responsible for the incoming and outgoing traffic on this busy site.
This is a fantastic opportunity with a growing organisation.
Hours: Monday to Friday, 06:30 – 18:30
- Responsible for directing the movement and loading/unloading of vehicles
- Directing the movement of mobile plant within the yard
- Covering for the security manager in his absence
- Carefully monitor for any obstructions and other vehicle movements and pedestrians
The Successful candidate:
- Must have previous experience in a similar role
- Be comfortable standing for long periods of time
- Be happy to work outside
- Be a good team player
- Be able to multi-task and work under pressure in a fast paced environment
If you think this role is suitable for you, Please apply with your most up to date CV now!
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. (Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the Welwyn Garden City Office)
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website