For more information about this job please contact:
A global company based in Walthamstow are currently seeking a Trade Counter Assistant to join them on a temporary to permanent basis.
- Handling incoming sales via phone and over the counter
- Ensure all orders are processed on time and accurately
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- Competent in handling all enquiries and complaints
- Effective communicator
- Possess fast IT skills
- Extensive product knowledge
- Proactive approach to sales and to meet branch targets
- Help out with packing orders and stock management within a small warehouse
- Ensure trade counter is kept to a high standard including promotions, brochures and general housekeeping
Monday – Friday
8:00am – 5:00pm
Candidates MUST be able to register with us in BARNET as soon as possible and available to interview/start next week.
PLEASE NOTE – We have a high number of applications so please be patient. Candidates MUST apply with their CV before being considered.
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business