Temporary Project Coordinator – until the end of March £9.60 - £11 ph
- Do you have office experience within project work?
- Can you be flexible to work 40 hours per week between 6am - 8pm Monday to Friday with the possibility of a required shift rotation for the weekend?
- Are you available to start immediately?
Our MK client is looking for us to appoint a Project Coordinator on a temporary basis until the end of March so the successful candidates will need to be available for the whole duration of this assignment.
On a daily basis you will be involved in administrative
- Act as first line support for technical issues from Technical Services, Install teams or project team.
- Support the Project Team with any technical queries or problem resolution, and have an overview of all the customer projects in terms of both scope and timescales.
- Responsible for all technical documentation but you will be expected to have a large input into any new technical documents required. Documents will range from surveys, Installation guides, cabling standards, configuration process, sign off documents, etc.
- Effectively communicate with the project teams and field resource using a variety of methods but mainly over the phone.
- Record calls taken from the engineers on site on any technical issues that have been raised and report to management each week to identify any patterns to determine any necessary training workshops and ensure the right engineers are allocated to the right activities.
Apply with your CV immediately to email@example.com or contact Frankie Silvestri on 01908 921090
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.