PERMANENT – TELESALES CONSULTANT – MILTON KEYNES – £16,000 - £18,000 + Bonus
• Do you have previous telesales experience?
• Are you able to handle objections through negotiations?
• Do you have excellent Customer Service skills?
Our client, a leading company in their industry are looking to recruit a Telesales Consultant to join their growing team.
This role is responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales leads to support the Regional Sales Executives.
• Develop new business via telephone and mass communication such as email to introduce the solution and identify appropriate buyers within the target market.
• Identify key buying influences within these prospects to determine budget and timeline.
• Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications as necessary in support of sales.
• Manage data for new and prospective clients in CRM, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached.
• To be the first point of contact for a new prospect.
• Respond to all enquiries quickly and in a professional manner by phone and/or email.
• Make a high volume of outbound calls daily to hit KPI’s and revenue targets. (50 - 100 calls per day)
• To qualify and identify the correct lead based on the assigned targeted list of prospects.
• To work with and update CRM with as much customer relevant material as possible to ensure a successful conversion from our Sales Team.
• To manage assigned prospect list for your pipeline.
• To demonstrate a full understanding of the company’s portfolio.
• To provide daily one-hour reception lunch cover and full time reception cover during periods of annual leave.
• Seasonal telesales to existing customer base.
• To participate in specific campaigns targeting key market sectors at planned times throughout the year to generate prospect data for future marketing campaigns and identify current users.
• To carry out such other tasks as may be reasonably required from time to time by the company.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential.
• Enthusiasm, patience & tenacity are a must.
• Computer literate with experience in MS Office and CRM preferred, training will be provided.
• Ability to overcome objections using excellent negotiation skills
• Ability to think outside of the box
• Must be a team player but with strong personal motivation.
Hours: Mon - Fri 8.30am - 5.30pm
Apply with your CV immediately or contact Louise Oakley on 01908 921090
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activities, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.