For more information about this job please contact:
Osborne Appointments are currently recruiting for a Telesales / Lead Generation Executive to join our professional client based in Welwyn Garden City.
UNCAPPED COMMISSION! OTE = £25,000 approx.
Do you have B2B telesales experience?
Are you self-motivated and target driven?
Do you enjoy working in a fast paced environment?
If so, this could be a great career opportunity for you!
Purpose of the Role:
Responsible for generating telephone/face to face appointments for the field sales team via telephone canvassing and email prospecting from a database which will be provided.
- Contact prospective customers from a database via telephone and email
- Gather information relating to telecoms and IT supply
- Update client records accurately
- Arrange call backs and appointments for the field sales team
- Create and send mailshot campaigns
Experience / Skills required:
- Experience in a B2B sales environment
- Comfortable making high volumes of calls in a day (100+)
- Confident telephone manner
- Strong negotiating skills
- Target driven & self-motivated
- Positive attitude - Ability to remain calm and professional under pressure
Monday to Friday: 09:00 - 17:30 (1 hour lunch break)
To apply, please submit your CV.
To discuss this role in more detail, please call Gemma Crane - 01707 377 088.
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.