For more information about this job please contact:
Our client is a well respected and successful, business to business Mortgage specialist company with success that spans over 25 years. They are market leaders in the mortage field and these are exciting times for them and their growing portfolio of brokers and clients
Their business is going from strength to strength and our team is growing with that success with the sales team expanding with opportunities available for the right person to develop and progress.
They are currently looking for a Business to Business Telesales Executive to join their fast paced sales department to help expand an ever growing broker/client base.
You will be responsible for promoting the business to new brokers, maintaining existing relationships with brokers and forging and developing your own relationships, with the passion to build a develop a career within the Financial Industry.
This is a permanent and full time role based in offices in St Ives, Cambridgeshire. It offers great working conditions in a friendly environment as well as a fabulous commission package and a basic salary of between £16,000 and £20,000 dependent upon experience. This role is office based, telesales HOWEVER this role includes significant career prospects within the business, including both direct to consumer opportunities and more advanced business to business sales opportunities for those that progress well. The role presents significant professional development opportunities as it involves working in partnership with the company's Sales Director.
- You will need to be a confident, articulate professional, able to present and sell our proposition to all mortgage professionals. You will also need to be able to forge relationships with these brokers over the telephone as well as develop and maintain existing relationships and all within a business to business environment. Your role will also include in assisting our Sales Director, with appointments and leads.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Ability to work independently and be self-driven within a team structure.
- Excel at managing multiple tasks at once and perform in a high energy, fast paced environment.
- Highly energetic with the desire to make 60+ calls a day.
- The ability to build relationships is essential.
- Sales experience is ideal but not essential.
- Mortgage experience is beneficial but not essential.
- Professional attitude with a drive to succeed.
- A desire to learn, develop and progress.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the OA Bedford office on 01234 347069..
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.