For more information about this job please contact:
Are you a motivated and driven individual looking for a career move into the sales sector?
Can you say you are hard working, proactive and have an ambitious approach to work?
An exciting opportunity has become available for full time Telesales Executives to join a friendly team based in Hertfordshire. This is an excellent job opportunity for someone who is looking for a stepping stone into a professional business within sales or business development.
This position will include training whilst gaining the expeirence to lead you into a wide range of career choices.
- Previous experience is not essential but some form of customer/client service will be desired
- Extremely determined, self-motivated, tenacious, and eager to learn and develop their skill set.
- Strong persuasion skills with a confident personality.
- Educated to a good level at GCSE in Maths and English.
- Smartly presented.
- Fantastic communication skills with the ability to deliver Mode’s clear, confident, and professional solutions.
- Extremely self-motivated.
- Hardworking, enthusiastic.
- Basic Salary £18,500 plus commission.
- Excellent Commission structure and incentives for hitting targets.
- 23 days paid holiday (inclusive of statutory holidays).
- Company Pension Scheme.
- Outstanding training
Why should you apply?
- To join a fantastic company
- To kick start your career
- To become part of a great team
- To showcase your knowledge and skill set
To discuss this role in more detail, please email Hayley - Hayley.Whitmarsh@oa-uk.co.uk
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.